Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Allecyat scratch news ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SylGlamboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Glamsters,
    I read this one on Slamrocks.com (italian webzine) :
    "Gli ALLEYCAT SCRATCH sono al lavoro al nuovo CD che conterr? anche un DVD, presto ulteriori news."

    I was wondering if anyone here's got news about a future cd/dvd for this awesome band. Also does anyone know what would be the lineup & if Eddie Robinson is involved in this Alleycat project ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can tell you that BOA has approached several labels and there may be something coming out with some unreleased songs, live, plus the DBFTC songs.

    He is working on a deal and possibly a DVD to boot. The best thing about ACS is that they taped just about every single show they did hence my list. BOA is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet and he is working hard to try and get some ACS stuff out there.

    Probably just a matter of time but I'm sure it will seee the light of day. If anyone here can give the guy a hand then I'm happy to take the details and pass them on but I swear, what he has is sooo worth it and it needs to see the light of day.

    C'Mon labels - get in touch. If it sells on eBastard for $100, think on what it could sell for officially with a DVD!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The idea is for one reunion show in Hollywood, this will coincide with the release of the CD/DVD.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Greg. There will be no ACS reunion. Take it from me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Hairglamfan:
    No Greg. There will be no ACS reunion. Take it from me.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Robbi, is starting to like the idea, I think they will do it, they have already thought of doing it even if it is only 3 of the 4 original members

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greg,

    I have just come of the phone to BOA and trust me - NO FUCKIN WAY OK, only about 10 mins in font but NO NO and NO.

    Go Check out Eddies band...........

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NEVER ON SUNDAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats too bad, I know the two of them wanted to do it

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hud McG's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2005
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grant, back in the realm of the aging rocker. Nice to see it. S J i'm going to send that dvd in the hols i'm up to my neck at the mo.
    H

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is sooooo cool! I'll definitly be looking forward to it and with the cult status some of these 90's Hollywood bands have gotten since then I would be surprised if not Perris records would release it..... or maybe a smaller company. When it's out there it will sell!

    If you're reading this Boa: Good Luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •